Do you ever feel bored in life and like you are just going through the daily grind like everyone else. Daydreaming of that life you want? Wondering how your future will look if you keep showing up like you are?
Every year at this time, I take a moment to reflect on my past year. What did I accomplish, what am I proud of, what did I overcome or take risks at doing. I like to know where I am currently to know where I am going.
Sometimes I am excited about my year and what all has happened in my life. Other times I look at it and wonder, could I have done more? Could I have challenged myself and stepped up my game to create the BIGGER LIFE I know I was meant for.
One of my favorite mentors, Jim Rohn shared these 5 tips to that I use to try and go from average to push me closer to creating my amazing dream life. I want to share them with you to help you make next year your best year yet.
5 Tips to go from Bored with your Average Life to Creating YOUR DREAM FUTURE.
- Time to Get Serious – Take time to set yourself some goals on where you want to be and what do you want to earn, achieve, do… for the next 5-10 years.
- Who Must I Become – Once you know what you want, you have to figure out who you need to become to achieve that goal. What do you need to learn or do to be that person that reaches your goals. In 5-10 years, when you achieve your dreams, who will YOU BE?
- Always a Student – First, become smarter today then you were yesterday. Take your ideas and thoughts and put them in writing. Start that journal. You need to do more research on your ideas to move them forward. All the information you need is in books and classes. Become a student to help you get from where you are to where you want to be. But don’t forget, you must also learn from life. You must be smarter then you were last year so you do not to make the same mistakes over. You need to fill your mind with affirmations, gratitudes and positive thoughts to keep you focused on what you are working for not the obstacles that try and derail you.
- Get Started – Create an action plan. Take time to game plan your goals. Don’t just study and learn all the how too… YOU MUST TAKE ACTION and accept you don’t know it all and will continue to learn on the journey.
- Be EXCITED – Learn the daily habits you need to succeed. Become DISCIPLINED in the actions you need to do to create your dream life. Commit to being active daily. Ask yourself and friends to review your accomplishments and offer the constructive criticism you need to adjust your plan. Be excited of your potential and want it bad enough to keep showing up.
- Take a Break – Life is about balance. In the pursuit of your dreams, don’t forget all that is important that makes up your complete life. Your friends and family want to see you too. You need a break to recharge your mind and soul. Work hard so you can play hard as they say. Make sure to show up to the life you live. When you LIVE WELL and take care of you and others in your life, you will start to EARN WELL too.
I am just starting to map out my goals using my goal planner, Level 10 Goals Worksheets. You can download them for free here. Once you do, you can have access to our Facebook Group to walk you through other questions, ideas to help you create your amazing life and keep you on track to reaching them. Hope you enjoy the journey as much as I enjoy sharing it with you.
Have a fabulous and successful day.
Create YOUR Amazing Life