I am so passionately about setting goals for your future, because I know that writing them down helps you achieve them. That is why, I am writing today as a friendly reminder that my favorite personal achievement goal setting workbook, Your Best Year 2018, is out and the sale is ending soon. There’s so much potential in the air this time of year, and I love channeling that energy into real results. I know you will too!
In 2018, I want you to find and embrace your unlimited potential. I want you to complete whatever it is you set out to accomplish. I want you to obliterate time-wasting inefficiencies, mindless busywork, and bad habits.
This is the toolbox that will help you do all that and more.
Beloved by 50,000+ entrepreneurs, this best-selling Business Workbook is now also available as a Life Planner (two editions!). For years, non-business owners have purchased the book, skipped over the entrepreneurial stuff, and applied the same proven systems and methods to their life goals to produce fast results. This year, things got a little more convenient and a lot more useful: A LIFE edition too!
Regardless of which edition you choose, Your Best Year 2018 is for hard-hitting goal setters who are ready to create real and lasting change.
You are about to have the year of your life, and I have great news: you already have all of the resources you need to succeed. You are enough, you have enough, and you offer enough to make all of your dreams come true.
Your Best Year 2018 speaks to the best version of YOU. It will appeal to her, strengthen her, and help you bring her to life. It’s your time, and you’re about to have the best year of your life. It’s going to be hard work. At times, you’ll suffer discomfort (and that’s okay, you’ll survive).
If you agree to learn, adapt, evolve, and endure, you will thrive. You’ll reach peaks of personal achievement you never thought possible.
Your Best Year is On SALE Now
Through my affiliate link, you can enjoy 20% off either edition of Your Best Year 2018 (only $10 each Life or Business), or a whopping 40% off the bundle of both ($15 for the Life and Business Editions of the book).
Your Best Year 2018 includes:
- Prompts, goal-setting exercises, goal-prioritizing exercises and tough questions that MUST be answered in order to create results.
- Trackers and review to help you make the most of your time with high-efficiency and focus.
- A place to capture your wins each month, a record of review, a focus on the five pillars, a record of memorable moments, improved habit and performance trackers, a revolutionary goal-setting system, a revolutionary goal-setting worksheet, and a mix of instruction and application.
- Refreshers on the fundamentals: what to focus on, how to make progress, how to get your goals.
- Monthly calendar spreads.
- Introductory chapters that will help you make the most of every season of your life.
- Examples for every worksheet. No more guessing what an exercise means, examples follow each exercise or instruction.
- Instructions on how to use this workbook.
- Decision-making tools that will launch you into the leader’s circle.
- Vision for success worksheets and creative prompts.
- Fear-naming exercises and helpful insight.
- Motivational worksheets to keep your engine running and your creative juices flowing all year long.
- Monthly tracking tools, weekly reviews, unfinished business eliminators, daily scorecards, and more!
It’s time to create real and lasting change. You have greatness in you, it’s time to give it LIFE! I hope you’ll join me in creating an extraordinary year.
The sale ends Monday, November 20 at midnight (EST), and I don’t want you to miss out!
I would love to hear from you. If you decided to get this book to improve your life or your business, come let me know on my Instagram post here.
My goal is to share easy tips you can implement now to get you to where you want to be. I believe we are always on the search for a Mind, Body, Soulful balance and I hope I can help you find your peace and reach your goals. Now, go out and Create YOUR Amazing Life!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links on this blog are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies/products, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals. See more on our Disclosure Policy Here.