Have you been seeing and hearing about the Zentangle buzz everywhere?
Have you seen the coloring books and wondered how to create the patterns.
Just want to have fun and learn a little more about how to draw a tangle? If so… join our #ZenArtChallenge and give Zentangle a try with Mindful Creativity with Tangles.
Don’t forget to grab our eBook to help get you started. You get all the tools to work your way through the monthly challenge with us.
What’s included in the #ZenArtChallenge Books?
- Introduction to the #ZenArtChallenge, what it is, what to do…
- Tips to help get you started. (pens, shading)
- 31 Blocks on 5 pages to do a tangle a day in.
- Additional boxes to learn to do multiply tangles into one drawing.
- 1 blank Monthly Calendar if you want to do them in a full calendar page. (An Additional Bonus Overall Blank Block page included.)
- A Daily Tangle Pattern with the Step Outs to show you exactly how to draw each daily pattern. Takes the guesswork out of everything and makes Zentangle so easy, fun, meditative. (30-31 new tangle patterns a month)
- Example finished Zentangle Art page
Each Month’s Challenge is ready to download, print and go.
Each page is 8.5″ x 11″ and can easily be printed from your computer.
3-hole punch them into a binder and start creating your art journal. Each month you can simply add the new month to your binder! Won’t it be fun to look back on all your works, your progress over the year! Plus, keep all your patterns and step outs in one spot for future reference. Each month you can simply add the new month to your binder! Won’t it be fun to look back and see your works over the months, years.
Why not join our challenge group and mailing list for additional tips and tricks and to gain access to our private online Facebook group for TONS of support and inspiration. Join now at Join the ZenArtChallenge.
** All sales of digital download books are final. **
#ZenArtChallenge® by Heather Buchman 2016